Thursday, October 2, 2008

MAG COVERS: OBAMA OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY VIBE MAGAZINE

In the November issue of Vibe, Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama urges readers to vote, saying “We are at a defining moment in our history.” He continues..

“I am running for president to take this country in a new direction. But I can’t do it alone. I need you. Whether it’s the first time, or the first time in a long time, I need you to register and vote on November 4.”

This marks the first presidential endorsement ever made by the magazine and Obama’s second Vibe cover. Editor-in-Chief Danyel Smith writes, “…I am clear about what must be done. The staff is behind me. This is a formal endorsement, by VIBE magazine, of Senator Barack Obama…”

VIBE magazine’s November 2008 issue will be available on newsstands nationwide on October 21st.

MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER TO VOTE!
Deadlines are coming up fast in many states, so make sure you are registered!

No comments: