Thursday, January 22, 2009

REPORT: NATALIE COLE TO GET KIDNEY FROM HERE SISTER


Singer Natalie Cole, 58, has been battling Hepatitis C. We’ve also told to a few months ago that the legendary singer has been treated for kidney failure, and doctors have told her she needs a transplant.

Well now MediaTakeOut.com caught wind of a new report which claims that Natalie may have a donor. According to the National Enquirer, Cole asked family members not to donate, but her sister Timolin, 47, was tested in secret, and has been declared a match for her sick sibling.

Cole is currently too weak to undergo surgery, but doctors are reportedly building up her strength so they can carry out the transplant next month. A source told the Enquirer, "After (she learned of the match), Natalie kept saying, 'I can't believe this! I'm so blessed. My sister's giving me a tomorrow. She's saving my life.'"

No comments: