Friday, September 19, 2008

Sistah's Corner: To Each Her Own, From Sis. Ursula


Q: I want finger waves sooo bad but I’m afraid they are not quite back in style, are they?


A: Girl get your finger waves! Don’t worry about whats not in style, do you!. Its not always about what’s in, its about what looks good on you.

Q: I’ve been getting sew in’s (my natural hair braided) and have noticed growth with my hair when I get it redone every couple months. Is having my hair braided helping or hurting my hair?

A: Weaves do not MAKE your hair grow. They simply create an illusion. Hair growth comes from within, you can achieve this by eating healthy, taking vitamins (GNC makes a good one). Biotin is also a great hair growth supplement. Keeping up with your trims and conditioning treatments is how is you maintain healthy hair… baby your hair, its your beauty!

No comments: