Thursday, May 22, 2008

Music 360: Michelle Williams "We Break The Dawn"?

Since I already did Foolywang today, I didn't label this as such, but I have to say something about this whackness. This is what happens when you leave Gospel Music and dabble in something else. The results are disastrous. Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child, has decided to follow in the footseteps of her girl "Sasha". She has done an all out R&B/Pop/Hip-Hop album which is about to drop called, "Unexpected". Wonder what her alter ego name is....."Evelyn" perhaps? Now, maybe it's just my opinion, but I don't know if folks will be feeling this. What is she doing?? The song is crack, the dancing is whack, the look is forced, but the only thing going positive in this is perhaps the "hair", cuzz you know Michelle can look a little "wiggy" at times (Somebody make their way to my mic please and put it in the "OFF" position). Anyway, check out this "Video". What do you think?

No comments: