Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No They Didn't!: Beyonce ,"I'm too famous to go to church"...


Beyonce Knowles is too famous to go to church.The former Destiny's Child singer always gets mobbed by fans when sheattends religious services, so has made the difficult decision not to goanymore.She said: "I can't really go to church anymore, which is a shame. Peoplehave come up to me in church during the sermon and, of course, people watcheverything I do. They come up and take pictures on their mobile phones too.They are very nice, but I think God understands if I miss Sunday service!"
I tell you what Beyonce, if you're listening...Come to CCC, and I guarantee you no one will mob you. We have a couple of deacons who will make sure you have the space to worship and enjoy the services! Trust!

No comments: