Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Foolywang: As Believer's Let's Not Get Caught OUT THERE


Singer BeBe Winans was booked yesterday on a misdemeanor domestic assault charge for allegedly shoving his ex-wife Debra D. Winans to the ground during an argument last month. He was briefly held at the Davidson County jail before posting $1000 bond.

Court filings indicate that BeBe had a “verbal altercation” with his ex-wife on Feb. 13 about “custody issues dealing with their children.” The incident took place at his ex-wife’s Nashville home, where BeBe had driven to pick up his children. The filing also claims: His ex-wife was telling the him of issues with the children when BeBe became irate. BeBe then, allegedly push her to the ground.

Lawd….my brother BeBe!!! Let’s not past judgement, we don’t know what actually happen. Whisper a prayer for all parties involved, especially the children.

UPDATE

BeBe has responded to publised reports of him being arrested on a domestic assault charge by his former wife. In a press release from his press agent, Patti Webster of W&W PR, he made this comment:

“To be accused of these allegations, which arose out of a child custody right dispute and my desire to spend time with our children as court ordered, is nothing less than heart wrenching. Since I choose to say nothing negative about my children’s mother, I will make no comment other than to say the allegations are inconsistent with my character and the foundation upon which I was raised and I am prayerful that the matter is straightened out very soon for the sake of our children.”

No comments: