Monday, March 2, 2009

Music 360: RAPPER SNOOP DOGG ALLEGEDLY JOINS THE NATION OF ISLAM!!!


Rapper Snoop Dogg may be a member of the Nation Of Islam. Over the weekend, Snoop attended Founder’s Day to hear the group’s leader Louis Farrakhan speak.

Snoop was among a number of celebrities who attended the annual Nation Of Islam event. But when an AP reporter asked Snoop whether he supported the Nation Of Islam, MediaTakeOut.com discovered that Snoop said the following:

I’m already in the Nation, that’s why I’m here … I’m an advocate for peace. I’ve been in the peace movement ever since I’ve been making music. My whole thing is not about trying to push my thing on you. It’s just about the way I live, and I live how I’m supposed to live as far as doing what’s right and representing what’s right. That’s why I was here today


WOW … who knew…..

No comments: