Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SUNDAY BEST RECAP - For those of you who care



They entered the judges room as confident singers, but after the judges gives them the truth about their talents, they leave out a little deflated. Some cried, some profess to the camera that they will continue to “sing for Jesus”. On last night, the last 10 were chosen to take the stage next week, with the hope their dreams will come true and become Sunday’s Best.

Some of the highlights:

Robin “The Unicyclist” - What was that all about really? BeBe didn’t help the audition at all when he told her, “do the rest on the bike”! Then when Tina told the poor woman,”when Sunday Best becomes a circus, you’re in”! Foolywang material

Kirk Franklin - Is it just me or is Kirk Franklin really funny? I know Kirk has always been a clown, but last night I was laughing out loud.

Sister Gomez- I thought Sharon Gomez was going to stink up the place, but she shock me. She actually was my favorite of the night. If she can get her confidence up, she might be one to watch.

Pete Roberts- He broke me down slow, with his story of being robbed; kidnapped; shot; and left for dead. If that is not a testimony of coming back, I don’t know what is.

No comments: