Friday, March 27, 2009

YOLANDA ADAMS NEW CLOTHING LINE


Yolanda Adams’s impressive musical range and undeniable charisma has helped her take over the Gospel world. She has accomplished what few singers before her have ever achieved and now she is branching out into the world of fashion. Yolanda recently stay down with Fox Television in Houston to discuss her new clothing line. Yolanda said:

My clothing line is definitely coming this year! We we’re trying to make sure we didn’t have any of the child labor law issues, that could have you stuck in court for several years. We finally have a America made manufacturer right here in the USA. I made my clothes as a teenager, because I couldn’t find them in the stores. So, I understand the heartache kids have with long limbs. I made the clothes with them in mind. It will be a affordable line, because I don’t want folks saying, “Yolanda Adams charging 35 dollars for a pair of jeans” And the clothes will be cute!

Yolanda is not forgetting her music career, she has a new CD coming out during the last quarter of this year. She promises some unexpected surprises on this one.

No comments: