Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Last Days Are Upon Us: Will & Jada Pinkett



I was waiting for a valid source to confirm this here before I posted it and that it has. Will Smith has confirmed what everybody has suspected for several years now about he and Jada’s “open marriage”. In an interview with UK magazine Reveal, Willy himself has confirmed that he and Jada ask for each other’s approval before they have sex with other people. And I quote:

“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people.” he says.

“And if it came down to it, then one would say to the other: ‘Look, I need to have sex with somebody. Now, I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it’.”

The 39-year-old star explains that the couple’s open policy has been in place from day one of their 10-year marriage.

“In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others’. We said ‘you will never hear I did something afterwards’. Because if that happens the relationship is destroyed.”


Don't think for one minute that this is ok in the eyes of Yahvah, or any practicing believer. Sodom & Gamorrah I say! Are you trying to say the only way you can get longevity out of marriage is to make it open?? Sorry, I can't go along for that ride. Don't be deceived people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently some women will go along with anything to get or keep a man especially with money. It won't last in the long run. I like to know if they have to idicate the sex of the person they want to sleep with? Well i suppose that wouldn't really matter either if your gonna allow that in the 1st place there is probably no limit.

Anonymous said...

If their "openness" started from day one I guess their affair partners know how to keep a secret.