Monday, July 14, 2008

Today's Foolywang: Nas, Black Leader????


Nas to MTV re: the Jesse Jackson/Barack Obama Situation:

“I think Jesse Jackson, he’s the biggest player hater,” Nas fumed during a conference call. “His time is up. All you old n—as, time is up. We heard your voice, we saw your marching, we heard your sermons. We don’t wanna hear that sh– no more. It’s a new day. It’s a new voice. I’m here now. We don’t need Jesse; I’m here. I got this. We got Barack, we got David Banners and Young Jeezys. We’re the voice now. It’s no more Jesse. Sorry. Goodbye. You ain’t helping nobody in the ‘hood. That’s the bottom line. Goodbye, Jesse. Bye!”



Shall I respond? I think I shall...

Ok, first of all, I don't care what Jesse said or did; YOU NASSIR JONES ARE SO NOT THE VOICE WE NEED RIGHT NOW. That goes for David Banner and Young Jeezy too! You ARE NOT OUR LEADERS, so stop trying! You can't even sell albums now, let alone politics. You do not speak for us as a race, nor do we accept you as a leader. Stick to what you do best....Whack Hip-Hop. Try that on, because that is the only garment that fits you right now. You may be tired of folks sermons, but we are tired of your 5% Nations of Gods & Earth mumbo jumbo as well. Goodbye Nassir, Bye!

No comments: