Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today's & Yesterday's Foolywang: Yung Berg

Yung Berg apologizes....for what, you may ask? Check out the apology then read below for the foolywang moment...

>>

Basically this "genious" made statements on Lip Service Satellite Radio Show, which simply stated, Yung Berg doesn’t like “dark butts”:

"I’m kinda racist… I don’t really like dark butts too much… It’s rare that I do dark butts. Like really rare… It’s like, no darker than me. No darker than me. I love the pool test…. If you can be like ‘Yo, baby. I met you in the club. Let’s go back to my house. Jump in the pool exactly like you are.’–And you don’t come looking better wet than you were before you got in the pool then that’s not a good look. Any girls that use brown gel to lay down her baby hair is not poppin"



Pathetic. It’s fine to have a preference, but his lil slip of the mouth was uncalled for. Women get demeaned all the time in hiphop, but separating them by skin tone is a new low. It’s nothing new (dark skin vs light skin), but indeed a new low. A pool test???,,,,give me a break. Oh well young bug..j boog whatever yo name is-Your career is a wrap, but it’s never too late to enroll in jr. college…Good luck with that...

No comments: