Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gospel Music Spotlight: THE EVOLUTION OF MONIQUE WALKER: Voice behind Love Fellowship Crusade Choir releases first solo project


With a new sound, Monique Walker is ready to share it with the world with her debut project, “My Genesis.”
The CD is set for release in July, 2008 on Anointed Sounds Recordings.
She shares how trusting and believing in God will heal the broken places and give you a “Crazy Praise.”
Walker has a distinct voice and has been featured on various projects spanning more than two decades and is considered to be amongst the most commanding in the Gospel music industry.
She is best known as one of the leading voices of the Grammy Award winning Love Fellowship Crusade Choir where she ministered such powerful and unforgettable songs as “Let the Glory,” “Try Christ” and the all time favorite “Second Chance,” a tearful testimony to the goodness and unmerited favor of God.
“This project is so important to me because it was used as a tool for the Holy Spirit to remind me of who I am in Christ Jesus. There were times in my life when I felt like everything I thought I knew was being tested…and it was…but one thing I have learned is it’s not until you put your whole trust in God to bring you through those tests that you truly find out who you are and what you are made of,” Monique said.
The first single, “Crazy Praise,” is in heavy rotation on radio stations across the country as well as abroad and is receiving accolades across the board.
“My Genesis,” was produced by Grammy and Stellar Award winning producers Steven Ford, Kevin Bond, Fred Jerkins and Grammy and Stellar Award nominee Cedric Thompson.
For more, visit http://www.moniquewalker.net/.

No comments: