Tuesday, April 22, 2008

50 Cent Gets Clowned By Journalist On Alicia Keys Comments


I hope you all can see how IGNORANT Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Is! Read This!




*Let’s start with the recent quotes and then get straight to the clownin’ of an idiot.
"'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist."
- Alicia Keys (in an interview with Blender Magazine

In response, Curtis "50 Cent" offered the following ignorance.
"I don't like Alicia Keys no more though … the same reason why I said that I don't like Oprah Winfrey. I'm prejudice. I don't like people who don't like me. If you don't like the content that I write because of my experiences; I am being who I am when I am writing it. I fall into that 'label' as far as you considering artists creating 'Gangsta music,' we fall into that.
"If she don't like that, (then) I don't like that classical music s--- she be doing. At some point she's playing some s--- that don't relate to me. … We listen to it and try to figure out why people actually enjoy it. I am trying to enjoy it. That statement changes my perception of Alicia Keys totally. But the magazine is standing behind it, which means they probably have a tape of her in conversation saying it. It's just not really a bright comment anyway."

- 50 Cent (Village Idiot)

No, 50 Cent did NOT just say, “it's just not really a bright comment anyway," did he?!
“She be doing?” Alicia Keys…”she be doing” classical s___?!
First things first. When you fail to construct even one grammatically correct sentence over the course of two paragraphs (in an interview no less) you forfeit the right and privilege to accuse ANYONE of being less than “bright” in his/her commentary. At least be SOMEWHAT articulate in your birth language before grading the "brightness" of someone else's commentary.
Just a suggestion...

"I'm prejudice. I don't like people who don't like me.”

- 50 Cent (Village Idiot)
No, 50 Cent did NOT just say, “it's just not really a bright comment anyway," did he?!
“She be doing?” Alicia Keys…”she be doing” classical s___?!



First things first...THERE'S MORE! CLICK HERE!

No comments: