Monday, April 14, 2008

O No!! The Church of OPRAH Exposed!


Hey ya'll.  This is Thom.  Had I not seen Oprah in action myself, I would not have caught this.  I had tuned in one night to check out the "pregnant man" controversy that she had on her show.  Within that program, she said that being able to accept a pregnant man is possible if we would tap in to the "New Earth".  I was curious as to what this was.  Well, this woman is slangin' a religion ya'll!  I could not believe it!  She has what equates to "Bible Studies" on her website and it is some crazy new age foolishness! Don't be deceived!  Check this out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...so Oprah's turning away from God resulted from her hearing that God is a "jealous" god. She obviously was and still is naive in her understanding of the Word. She does not understand that God does not want his people to put anything before Him; your job, family, clothes, food, etc for all these are little gods that can be put before Him. I am amazed that this is what Oprah is endorsing. I kept seeing these commercial for "the new earth" and it never set right with my spirit. And from my understanding, this book is written with chapters and scriptures like the Bible. There is an enormous amount of talk about "religion" and "god" lately and I see it as a massive turning away and rejecting of faith and belief in a god. I think this is something that should be discussed in our next meeting...
-Sunny