Monday, April 28, 2008

Music 360: Hannah (Miley's) Embarrassed - Cyrus Apologizes!


Ya'll asked for it. Questions about Hannah Montana (alias: Miley Cyrus) were asked during Music 360. No she is not a 5%, No she doesn't use backwards masking, but pictures of her being rather racy keep popping up. Now she cannot deny it! The girl's only 15!


Miley Cyrus and her parents must be feeling the heat from the Disney Channel.
While the 15-year-old star has remained mum on the numerous provocative pics of her floating around the Internets, she IS speaking out about that racy new Vanity Fair photo.
And she's not happy!


"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Cyrus said Sunday in a statement through her publicist. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."


This ain't nothin' compared to her other pics: (fdrinking, mock kissing other girls, laying on dudes)


The pics in question were taken by renowned photog Annie Leibovitz.
The shots of Miley include photos of the tween star wrapped in what appears to be a satin bedsheet, looking over her shoulder with her back exposed.
It's as if she's saying, "Come hither".


The Disney Channel, which makes hundreds of millions off Hannah Montana, was also critical of Vanity Fair.


"Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines," a network statement said.
Vanity Fair, for their part, defended its position.


"Miley's parents and/or handlers were on the set all day," the magazine says. "Since the photo was taken digitally, they saw it on the shoot and everyone thought it was a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley."


Ohhh, my!


Miley just got clowned by Vanity Fair!


It gets worse for Cyrus!


In a caption released by Vanity Fair with the photo last week, Slutty Miley expressed her comfort with how the apparently topless picture turned out.
"I think it's really artsy," she told the magazine at the time. "It wasn't in a skanky way. Annie took, like, a beautiful shot, and I thought that was really cool. That's what she wanted me to do, and you can't say no to Annie."

Not only this, but this weekend she was asked what her favorite show was. She replies: "[Sex & The City] It’s my favorite show! I love it!” Umm, last I checked, I don't think Sex & The City was appropriate for a 35 year old, much less a 15 year old....My mic is off...

No comments: