Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cry For Help? Rapper, "The Game" Has Breakdown During Interview


Rapper 'The Game' is in trouble. While doing an interview for the XXL Magazines June issue, the Los Angeles rapper revealed that right now he's "not happy" and that he's not sure if he can continue making music. He also claimed that his upcoming album entitled LAX), may be his last.

Here's a quote from Game:

My life is f*cked up right now. I'm in a f*eded up place. My fans love me, and I know what they want but in a minute, I'm not gonna be physically capable of pleasing the world with music. Because my mind isn't right. People are driving me under God's good earth ... Sometimes I wanna be at peace so bad that I wish myself off of the earth.

Sounds like this man needs Yeshua in his life....Stat
Matthew 11:28-30
28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: