Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Please tell me you guys checked out "Intervention" Last Night



I'm an avid watcher and always rooting for the people to get help. But last nights episode, was a bit off the wall. I feel horrible, because this episode was just really....see for yourself. Here is a little recap of the episode. Drug addiction is a SERIOUS issue, and if people really understood how ridiculous it makes them appear, maybe they would try to get help. If you haven't check it out on a rerun this week on A&E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I definitely saw this episode the other night and it was my first time seeing Intervention. I was in shock, almost speechless to see what this girl was going through. I'm feel for her deeply. I've never seen an addiction like that to where she has her drug in her hand 24hrs/day....hopefully the seed of salvation will be planted in her life.