Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What Are They Thinking? Solange and Kelly



I'm going to post this and you draw your own conclusions. We are so caught up in what is happening "out there" and think it's a cool lifestyle outside of the church walls. I came across this interview of Solange (Beyonce's Little Sister), who is promoting her upcoming album. These girl's had a Christian background growing up, but I struggle to find what happened to it. Do they make the music, or does the music make them? Check it out and you decide:

…It’s Friday night at 11 P.M. What are you doing?
I’m either at home with my son or out drinking some Coronas and adding to my beer belly.

Where do you drink your Coronas?
Dive bars. Two doors down from here there’s a little joint that’s full of old rednecks. I go in there, drop $10 in the jukebox, play nothing but Marvin and Prince and just get wasted. The rednecks are like, “What the
f---?”

What kind of drunk are you?
I am a Miss-Tina’s-in-the-back-of-my-head kind of drunk.

You mean, your mom. What is she saying?“Girl, you better have some panties on!” My mom’s so reserved-last year, for my 21st birthday, she was like, “You can have one glass of champagne, and that’s it.” I said, “First of all, I haven’t lived with you since I was 17. Second, I’m divorced. And third, I have a kid. I am drinking tonight.”

If we drug-tested you, what would we find?
I’ve got a song called “Champagne Chronic Nightcap.” That’s about as wild as it gets for me-that and the Coronas.

Are you a good girl or a bad girl?
Definitely…um…You know, I was so trained to say a god girl, but I really straddle that line.

How about videotaped yourself having sex?
Nope. Ain’t no Solo tapes, y’all.

How would you characterize your taste in sex.
A good girl never kisses and tells. Didn’t I say I straddle that line.


And while we are on the Knowles......

*Showbiz Spy is reporting that Kelly Rowland racked up a $372,000 bar tab while partying with friends – and U2 singer Bono – in St. Tropez, France.


Friday's pricey 10-hour bender took place at Amika's Weekend Takeover and reportedly included 50 bottles of vintage Dom Perignon, 24 bottles of Patron tequila and 10 bottles of Louis XIII cognac.

"Kelly was the ultimate host and even when the bar bill began to spiral out of control, she refused to close the tab," a source is quoted as saying. "She had 30 very thirsty pals, so it was always going to be a pretty big night.

"At one point, Kelly started dancing wildly and put on a silly Viking hat, much to the hilarity of everyone."

"Bono arrived quite late and Kelly told him to order whatever he liked. A good night was had by all," the source added.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If these interviews are for real...Solange seems like a spoiled brat who needs to be grateful for what she has. Kelly must has some $$$ in her purse...high roller eh?

Anonymous said...

Solange's ways a pretty typical of someone who's been sheltered for a large part of her life and has mad bad decisions. She's obviously going through something mentally and spiritually to be drinking so much and "straddling" the line of being a "god girl". She definitely needs to be prayed for. And no comment on Kelly, she appears to have left the church a long time ago..
-Sunny